SlayPay Terms and Conditions📄
“SlayPay” is a registered trademark of Kashware Technologies Private Limited with its Corporate Office at 3rd Floor, Magnum Towers 2, Gurugram- 122011. By accepting these "Terms" gets you access to the “SlayPay App” and “SlayPay services”.
However, if You do not agree with any of these Terms, including any future alterations or modifications to these Terms, You must immediately stop using and/or accessing the “SlayPay website/app” and “SlayPay Services”. SlayPay has the right to amend these Terms at any time and publish the same on the SlayPay website and app.
PS: This is an electronic record in obedience to the Information Technology Act, 2000. You must keep yourself up to date and read these Terms as they can be revised from time to time.
1. "Account" refers to the account created by the User on the “SlayPay App/Website” for accessing SlayPay Services.
2. “Applicable Laws” includes all applied statuses, enactments, acts of the legislature or the Parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives, and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, board, or a court and applicable international agreements between countries and regulations, in force at the applicable time in India.
3. "Card" means the prepaid card that is issued by an entity, which has a Pre-Paid Instrument issuing license from RBI ("Card Issuer"), and facilitated by SlayPay, being the Co-brand Partner of the Card Issuer.
4. "Lender" means and includes banks, non-banking financial institutions, and other credit providers that provide loans to You.
5. “Merchant” is any merchant/seller on which the user is transacting using “SlayPay services”.
6. “Merchant platform” is the mobile platform or other application, web application, web link, or any other platform owned and/or operated by the Merchant for the sale of its products and services.
7. “Portal” is the website or mobile application or any other internet platform managed and operated by SlayPay/Kashware Technologies Pvt ltd, hereinafter referred to as ‘Us’ or ‘We’.
9. “Transaction” is the request made by the User for sending or receiving payments including payments to Merchants or fund transfers etc.
10. “SlayPay Services” refers to the financial or non-financial services offered by SlayPay, including but not limited to (a) facilitation, maintenance, and management of various credit facilities, and (b) collecting and settlement of funds to merchants and(c) investment opportunities via RBI regulated third parties and (d) providing rewards, offers through its partner merchants. SlayPay reserves the right to add, remove or modify any features in the SlayPay Services as and when it deems fit.
11. “User” shall mean and refer to any individual or legal entity who registers with SlayPay to receive the SlayPay Services.
12. “We” or “we” or “us” means SlayPay.
13. “You” or “you” or “your” means a User.
Let's qualify you✅
To use the Portal and SlayPay services, you are required to be (i) at least 18 years of age; (ii) legally competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act 1872 and satisfy the below criteria; (iii) citizen of India; (iv) tax resident of India and (v) represent that you have read and understood these Terms and are not legally or otherwise barred from using the Portal or SlayPay Services.
What gives us an edge😎
SlayPay enables you to send and receive payments to and from Merchants, other Users, or other third parties using the payment card. Slaypay also enables investment as well as borrowing services through its partners. To provide the SlayPay services, SlayPay may partner with third-party entities at its sole discretion. The access to SlayPay Services to You may also be conditional upon satisfying the requirement of any such third parties. Further, You may be required to accept additional terms and conditions and meet additional requirements for using such third-party services. SlayPay will not be responsible or liable to You for any loss incurred by You as a result of your interaction with a third-party product or service on the Portal.
P.S, SlayPay bears no responsibility for any sale of any product/services by Merchant or others, and these terms and conditions are independent of any other terms which You sign up for including Merchants and other third parties.
How you Slay😏
1. You can register as a User by providing necessary information that we may deem fit and may require from time to time. This will be communicated to you on the Portal. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide for account creation. We shall bear no liability for false, inaccurate, or incomplete information provided by you.
2. Please note that we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time, if any information provided by you is inaccurate, false, or incomplete or if we discover that you are not eligible to use SlayPay Services fo for any other reason we deem fit and we are not obliged to provide you the reasons for such termination or suspension. Note that in case of any change or modification provided by you, please inform us immediately.
3. You agree that the information provided by you will be used to determine your eligibility to use SlayPay Services. Further, the information shared by you may also be shared with third parties for determining your eligibility to use third-party services, as and when required.
4. You will receive identification and password for your account. Please keep your account details confidential. We shall not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account or accessing your device, either with or without your knowledge. You will be responsible for all the activity on your account. Your Account is non-transferable and is not capable of being transferred to anyone else. We shall not be liable for any claims, damages, liabilities, etc. that may be suffered by you or any third party as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall be solely responsible for the same.
5. You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from us or any person authorized by us, on your registered phone number (via phone calls/SMS/) Whatsapp/ App notifications and/or e-mail id. You agree that any communication or a violation of your registration on the national register does not call the registry.
6. You hereby agree and consent to use the Account, Portal and SlayPay Services under Applicable Laws and only for its intended purpose.
7. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose your information as necessary to comply with Applicable Laws or any valid government/other authority’s request.
8. We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of SlayPay services. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Portal or SlayPay Services at any time, without notice and without liability, including reserving the right to impose limits, and decline processing of any Transaction.
9. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Portal will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we shall not be responsible for any interruptions (including, but not limited to, power outages, system failures, or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of Transactions).
10. We may, directly or through service providers, monitor your Transactions for high-risk practices or fraudulent transactions. SlayPay retains the right to suspend your Account if SlayPay believes that there is suspicious or unusual activity on your Account.
11. Note that we retain the right to reject a Transaction and/or settlement of Payments at our sole discretion without assigning any reason, including but not limited to reasons of risk management, suspicion of fraudulent, illegal, or doubtful Transactions, selling of prohibited items, etc.
12. SlayPay may be required to undertake action on the Account as per directions for a statutory or governmental authority or as may be mandated by the Merchant/Lender or other (as applicable).
You’ve got the Power🕴️
You shall continue to be registered with SlayPay unless you request a closure or deletion or deactivation of your Account. However, it is clarified that SlayPay can suspend/terminate your account at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
SlayPay has partnered with RBI regulated entities, so that you can invest with these entities to get the best return for your money. SlayPay at its own discretion, can partner with multiple third parties, which are regulated by the law to offer you more options.
1. You will always have the choice to invest or withdraw your investment with these partners depending on the terms and conditions of the partner. You will be bound by those terms and conditions as well as conditions of the investment instruments, Please read those carefully before investing.
2. Slaypay will have no responsibility for any losses incurred to you because of exercising using these investment options.
3. Investment Partners will have all the right to exercise their rights as per the terms and conditions.
SlayPay has partnered with RBI regulated P2P NBFC to provide loan facilities to our lenders. SlayPay at its own discretion, can partner with multiple third parties, which are regulated by the law to offer you more options.
1. You understand that SlayPay may facilitate Loans from Lenders, to enable you to use the Loans for purchase, fund transfers, and other permitted activities as per Applicable Law. SlayPay offers a technology platform i.e. the Portal through which such Loans can be conveniently accessed/used.
2. To avail Loan, the Lenders may seek your KYC. The Lender has authorized SlayPay to collect your KYC information on its behalf and you agree to submit the same to SlayPay for any verification. You are responsible to ensure that your KYC details with the Lenders are current and accurate.
3. The Loan may be used through multiple form factors, as enabled for you by Lenders or SlayPay, including cards or bank transfers, etc. If you opt for any of these features, then additional KYC or other requirements may be placed on you.
5. We shall maintain necessary records in respect of the Loan availed by You and Transactions entered into between you and Merchant/Lenders or others, which you shall not dispute.
6. You shall use the Loan only for purposes permitted by the Lender and following the Applicable Laws.
7. SlayPay shall send communication regarding the Loan to you from time to time, on the Portal or otherwise.
8. You shall use the Loan only for purposes permitted by the Lender and following Applicable Laws.
9. For any repayment towards the Loan or other applicable charges, you have authorized the Lender, SlayPay, and any of their service providers to collect such amounts from you from time to time and take all steps necessary to collect such payments.
What’s on the Card for you
SlayPay card takes your payment experience to the next level. Convenient to use, and designed by you, here is how you can make the best of your SlayPay card:
1. You understand that SlayPay may facilitate the issuance of the Card to you from Card Issuers, to enable you to make transactions through the card.
2. The card Issuers may seek your KYC for the issuance of the Card. SlayPay will collect such KYC information on behalf of Card Issuers and conduct a verification process. You are responsible to ensure that your KYC details with the Card Issuers are current and accurate.
4. SlayPay shall send communications regarding the transactions and other card activities to you from time to time, on the Portal or otherwise.
5. You shall use the card only following the terms of the Card Issuer and as per Applicable Laws.
Everything comes with a ‘Price’ 🤑
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree and acknowledge that in addition to any charges applied to you by third parties for using their services, SlayPay may also charge for SlayPay services. The same will be communicated to you on the Portal from time to time. Any charges applied to you by SlayPay shall be subject to applicable taxes.
Some merchants like fuel stations or government agencies may levy a surcharge or other charges on your Transaction, which will be charged on your Card. You may refer to your Transaction History on the SlayPay app, to see the details of the same.
Privacy is non-negotiable. Period. 🤝
We take protection seriously, both yours and ours. SlayPay does not grant you any rights to intellectual property rights in the Portal or SlayPay services. Nothing contained herein shall authorize you to use, apply, invade or in any manner exploit or infringe the intellectual property of SlayPay without prior written consent.
Third-Party Services and Links💼
We do not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content, and services on the Portal which are linked to Merchants/Lenders and/or third-party web applications, platforms, etc. for the actions, products, content, and services the Portal, which are linked to Merchants/Lenders and/or third party web applicants, platforms, etc. using our APIs or otherwise. In addition, We may provide links to the third party web-applicants, platforms, etc., and certain other businesses on the Portal. We assume no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by such third parties.
Disputes and Grievances
SlayPay is not obligated to mediate disputes between You and Merchant. We can assist in enabling communications regarding a dispute. In case of any complaint regarding SlayPay services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey! By the way..🙋♀️
Except for Our role as a provider under these Terms, We are not involved in any underlying Transaction between You, any other User, Merchant, or another third party.
SlayPay services and the Portal are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, representation, or warranty for accuracy, availability, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, security, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement or completeness.
Indemnity and Liability🙌
You agree to protect SlayPay against damage, defend and hold harmless SlayPay and its and their directors, officers, employees, and other applicable third parties (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any all claims, demands, causes of action, (money owed), or liability, including reasonable lawyer fees, arising out of, relating to, or which may arise form:
SlayPay, its directors, officers, and employees will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any indirect, resulting, special, punishment-based, or exemplary damages or losses which may have gotten in connection with the Portal and SlayPay services. It is also clear that SlayPay will not be responsible for any failure, delay, etc caused due to a force majeure event.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction🧑⚖️
These Terms shall be governed under the laws of India.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify or amend any portion of these Terms at any time.
Entire Agreement ✍️