Your privacy is our priority🔏
Privacy is a fundamental right. Anything that breaches individual privacy is harmful to society at large. This is why we take your privacy very seriously and only collect information that is absolutely essential to providing you with an upgraded financial experience.
Aiming for the highest standards of safety and security when using your data, this policy describes how we use your information while safeguarding your confidentiality, please give it a read.
This is how we do it 😎
All terms and conditions regarding usage of the Portal (as set out in the Terms and Conditions available on the Portal) are incorporated in this Policy by reference. The Policy seeks to comply with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“Act”) and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices, procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 ("Rules") that require publishing of the Policy for collection, use, storage and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
Please read this Policy carefully to make sure You understand how any personal information You provide to Us will be handled. If You use any of Our Services, You will be regarded as having read and accepted this Policy. By mere use of this Website/Portal, You expressly consent to Our use and disclosure of Your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
SlayPay is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. This Policy is provided to explain Our policies and practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information about You. That is why We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and user information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about Our information gathering and dissemination practices.
In the course of using this Website/Portal or availing the services offered on the Website/Portal wide the online application forms, communication services etc., SlayPay and its affiliates may become privy to the personal information of the users, including information that is of a confidential nature.
We know that You care how information about You is used and shared, and We appreciate Your trust that We will do so carefully and sensibly. We are strongly committed to protecting Your privacy and have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of Your information and its transmission through the Portal. SlayPay shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information/Your personal information when such disclosure is in accordance with this Policy. This Policy describes how We handle Your personal information for Our services on this Website/Portal.
What we fetch📃
• Basic information about you such as name, email id, gender, date of birth and phone number etc required Account opening.
• Transaction level information including details of purchases, Loan used, payment method etc, which are related to the SlayPay.
• Information required by the Lenders, Merchants or other third parties for providing their products/ services to you. This information includes your KYC data, like identity proof or address proof, PAN, selfie or bank account information.
• Device level data such as IP address or device identification mark are collected while you use the Portal as security requirements.
• Grievance related information on any complaints or queries raised by you to your support or grievance team.
• Other basic information required from time to time.
Where we use it💁♀️
This information provided by you, will be used to provide SlayPay and other third party services to you on the Portal, including:
• Account opening
• Verification of identity
• Providing SlayPay services
• KYC checks
• Credit checks
• Authentication and authorization of Transactions
• Customer support
• Marketing and product research
• Disclosure to third party services providers of SlayPay including our ppi partner (Transcorp) and NBFC partner (i2i)
• Disclosure to government entities or regulators or courts or such other similar bodies
• And such other purposes as required to improve your experience at SlayPay.
We’ve got your back 🦾
We deploy best in industry mechanisms to safeguard your personal data and avoid any breach of privacy. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that none of your personal information is granted unauthorised access.
Having said that, no system is completely secure. Keeping this in mind please note that we are not liable for any third party breaches to the security of your information. Please beware of phishing attacks. Even though we are not responsible for any loss or damage if you share any account information or otherwise to such phishing attacks, yet we would like to warn you about the dangers of phishing and cyber attacks. Please share responsibly.
More power to you🙌
You always hold the key to your privacy and it's our moral obligation to empower you in this process.
At any time, you may choose to withdraw consent for your information, and seek deletion/ return of the same from our records. This will be subject to Applicable Laws, and any requirement by Lenders. Please write to us at email@example.com
Stay in the know🧐
Ask questions, we encourage them😇